Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Panic, don't panic

After an early morning blast at the sewing machine, I finished the last present - another matching apron and oven glove for my mother-in-law. No pics, we're in the middle of a packing frenzy as we are leaving for Cornwall for a fortnight as soon as the post arrives with the last of the Yuletide gifts. Or so we hope, otherwise my father-in-law is out of a present.

I've really enjoyed sitting down at the sewing machine every night to plough through my list, and I'm looking forward to tackling some more sewing when I get back. I've already cut out the pieces for a dress for Moot, and made the covered buttons to match. I looooovvve self-cover buttons.

As a holiday present to you, I'm offering up a bunch of old Martha Stewart mags, with some Gourmets and Gardens Illustrated thrown in. First come, first serve.



I haven't made a note of what the issue numbers are, but if you are after one in particular, I can have a look. Otherwise, just email me at madeformoot at google mail, and I'll mail you a couple in the new year. Or if you live in or near east London, we can arrange for you to pick them up.

And in case I don't manage to post again before Christmas, my family wishes you a happy pudding!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Oh yes please, I love Living but already subcribe to three magazines so cant justify buying more! Maybe we could meet up in Broadway Market after the Christmas rush!

10:01 pm  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Also meant to comment on the adorable photo of Moot, too cute!

10:04 pm  
Blogger Flibbertygibbet said...

Aw, what a beautiful photo!

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home