Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Do you remember the first time?

I've mailed off my first internet swap!

It was a fun, but not quite as fun as I had hoped, for reasons that are entirely my own fault. Having assembled a rather fine collection of three vintage bird-like objects, I neglected to double-check the posting date, and realised this afternoon that everything needed to be in the mail in, oh, 20 minutes. And this, on a day when the baby does not want to be put down not-even-for-a-minute-how-did-you-think-you-could-get-away-with-that-you-silly-woman.

So I had semi-grand plans, but in the end the wrapping was basic.




No pics of the goodies themselves until the package has safely arrived. I hope my swap partner is not disappointed. I feel embarrassed about the presentation, but I hope she likes the goodies inside.

I've also just realised that I forgot to include a card. Sheesh. What a crappy swapper I've turned out to be.

I have been tempted to join a holiday ornament swap, but we are leaving tomorrow for a three-week Canadian tour to introduce the baby to her grandad, aunt, second cousins and great grand-parents, and I don't think that leaves me enough time to come up with a brilliant idea and replicate it 8-10 times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissie Grace said...

Hi Sarah
I came over to check and I am your swap partner! Please don't feel bad because I am just getting your swap in the mail today!
I hope you enjoy it and I love my package...can't wait to get it!
Chrissie

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home