Saturday, October 14, 2006

WIP RIP II

It was fun while it lasted.

The knitted booties are a pair no more. One of them decided to stay in Dalston rather than come home with us. I'm a bit concerned, as it's a bit of a rough area. Anyway, I hope it finds what it is looking for. As for Debbie Bliss bootie patterns... When they say 3-12 months, I guess that's a sign that they are going to be big on a four-month-old, and prone to slipping off kicky feet.

I guess I have to knit another one, but my mind has already moved on to other projects.

Oh, and the John Lewis trip didn't quite happen as planned. Public transport and a hungry babe conspired against me, and I returned home empty handed - but at least with a belly full of prawn and chive dumplings and chili sauce.

1 Comments:

Blogger woof nanny said...

Welcome to blogland, Sarah! Thank you for the comment on my blog today. Would you like me to mail you some Reeses Pieces? I'd be happy to...
There's always the candy swap too, though I think the sign-ups are full for this Halloween round.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/candyswappers/

barbian7@yahoo.com

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home