Wednesday, October 18, 2006

In a muddle

My task for today had been to work out my to-do list. But oh my - check this out at Etsy. Isn't it cute?

I've been mulling over making a crib bumper for Moot from some of this Etsuko fabric, backed with some polkadots, but now I'm torn - I've got some of that leaf print, from Denyse Schmidt, in red, and it would look soo cute, backed with something plain.

The weird thing is that I also have some of this spotty fabric from Reprodepot.

I'm also loving the apple print, I wonder where it comes from?

So my to-do list is up in the air, again. Whichever fabric I don't use for the bumper will go to make a nappy bag - another project I meant to tackle before the baby was born, but somehow didn't materialise (was it because I was too lazy maybe?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home