Monday, November 12, 2007



I recently made this hat, from Amy Karol's Bend-The-Rules Sewing. I had a purple sweater, which I had felted, neatly folded away, and it was perfect for the job - and matches the hat in the book.

The pattern calls for a flower embellishment made out of felt, but I opted instead for a fabric flower with a pair of green buttons in the middle.

As for the finished item... it's lovely, but I'm having trouble convincing Moot that it's suitable as a piece of clothing. To get these pictures, I had to let her play in spice drawer in the kitchen.



Two seconds later, the hat was on the floor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirsty said...

very sweet, I have to say that my babe doesn't like hats anymore...very annoying. But she's better with a hood.

7:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home